From its inception in 2018, and before nearly every other university in world, Mesarya recruited students without regard to race, religion, national origin, or sex.
Our founders firmly believed, as we do today, that not only should a Mesarya education be open to all, but that it is bettered by this openness. Diversity and inclusion – of thought, background, and experience – is not optional or aspirational here.
It is vital.
- Nutrition & Dietetics Program (Ba)
- Health Care Institution Management Program (Ba)
- Business Administration Program (Ba)
- Tourism & Hotel Management Program (Ba)
- Architecture Program (Ba)
- Interior Architecture Program (Ba)
- Veterinary Medicine Program (BVM)
- Veterinary Medicine Program ( DVM)
- Agricultural Science – Biotechnology and Food Technology Program (Bsc)
- Environmental Sciences & Technology Program (Bsc)
- Pre-School Teaching Program (Ba)
- Mentally Disadvantage Teaching (BA)
- Turkish Law (Ba)
- Common Law (LLB)