International Year One in Business
The International Year One (IYOne) is a credit bearing qualification that enables you to enter the second year of an undergraduate degree at an NCUK university. The International Year One is currently available in 7 countries worldwide, including the UK.
We offer accounting & finance, business management and events management that lead to hundreds of second year degrees at a range of leading universities.
The International Year One in Engineering will be available 2020/2021 academic year & has three possible routes for Mesarya Technical University students.
The modules (eight modules, four per semester) that students study can be found in the tables below:
Two semesters each containing 14 teaching weeks and an assessment week. (This can be adapted to suit your needs.)
MIN. TEACHING CONTACT HOURS PER WEEK
20 hours plus self-study. A further 6 hours if EAP is taught.
Fees for 2019 / 20: The total Fee payable for this 2 term programme is US$15,000.
EXAMS AND COURSEWORK
- The split of coursework and examination varies by module but is at least 60% examination.
- Coursework and final examinations are set by NCUK.
- All assessments (coursework and examinations) are marked locally by the Delivery Partner.
- NCUK moderates all assessments.
- The marks are finalised at the NCUK Examination Board.
- NCUK awards the final certificate on successful completion.
Students are guaranteed to receive offers for Year Two (2) of a related Business degree at one of the NCUK Universities.