Course Code : ABSP 1400
Course Title : PROJECT
Weekly Course and application hours of the course: 3-0
Brief Course Description:
1. Describe and explain in their own words the theories relevant to their research interest.
2. Apply their knowledge of Business Administration to a business situation
3. Structure their knowledge and critical thinking in a meaningful and cohesive way.
4. Obtain from published sources, case studies or surveys, qualitative and/or quantitative information
relevant to, and in support of, an argument or hypothesis.
5. Produce their own 6000 words project and develop their communication skills
Textbooks and supplementary books:
Private consultations with the projects’ supervisor
Participation / Attendance : 10%,
Presentation of the project in front of a panel of Professors: 90%
Attendance is at least 95 % mandatory.